Police & Fire
Douglas C. Terry, 32, of Monroe, was arrested on an outstanding warrant. He was released on $150 cash bail.
A 22-year-old Tuxedo man was charged unlawful possession of marijuana. He was released to reappear in village court.
Kevin J. Houlihan, 34, of...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Oct 16, 2018 01:26 pm
WEST MILFORD - Looking for the perfect gentleman?
This guy is the total package.
Houdini was once part of a family and...
- Oct 16, 2018 10:39 am
WEST MILFORD - Two township residents were among six Butler High School graduates inducted into the school's Hall of Honor on...
- Oct 15, 2018 03:12 pm
NEWTON – More bears were killed on the first day of hunting season this year compared to 2017, despite protests by a...
- Oct 11, 2018 12:46 pm
By Charles Kim
WEST MILFORD – The mayor and Township Council want a to have a dialogue with Gov. Phil Murphy, its...
- Oct 11, 2018 11:14 am
WEST MILFORD - If Are you retired, thinking of retiring, or helping your older parents with financial matters, you might want to...
- Oct 10, 2018 06:25 pm
WEST MILFORD - All Passaic County residents are invited to attend a free workshop for adults, parents and children with special...
- Oct 9, 2018 01:43 pm
- Advisory health board sponsoring free special needs workshop for county
- West Milford Elks want to contact veterans for events
- Pets of the Week: Add 'Mischief' and 'Mayhem' this Halloween
- Tractor Supply store installs new sign
- Police: Dozing driver caused four-vehicle Route 23 crash
- Planning Board to discuss Airbnb uses Oct. 25
- Cheerleaders bring ‘cheers’ to a different group of fans
- Highlands Council offers help to lake communities
- Dollar Tree store may locate in West Milford
- Town schedules free rabies clinic for dogs
- West Milford Police Blotter
- Summer sails away
- Pine Cliff Lake community hosts first annual Pig Roast
- Democratic Club provides voter information for general election
- St. Joseph's Church holds first Oktoberfest
- SURVEY: Were you bullied as a teen?
- Upper Greenwood Lake Volunteer Fire Company to hold second Open House
- Digital Citizenship and Cyberbullying prevention presentation for parents Oct. 1
- Planning Board subcommittee to review Airbnb uses
- WMHS to hold second Annual Expo and Showcase Oct 4
- Online company maps statewide gas price drop
- MUA’s $12.5 million sale to Suez Water nears completion
- Route 202 crash injures Township woman
- Proposed Highlands Enterprise Zone may help local small businesses and residents
- Cleaning up
- Cub scouts host first co-ed meeting at Bubbling Springs
- West Milford Community and Recreation Services scheduling trip to Radio City
- Macopin Middle School announces its Oct. 2 ‘Back to School’ night
- Town preparing for annual Autumn Lights Festival
- New Twp. law can keep solicitors away from your door
- Making a friend for life at the animal shelter
- Rep. Gottheimer makes case for tougher school bus laws
- First Aid Squad to hold "turkey" trap shooting event
- Beemerville church schedules annual tricky tray auction
- West Milford High School Back to School night this Wednesday
- State stocking Wanaque River with trout next month
- Council pens resolution to rebuke Gov. Murphy’s bear hunting ban
- Veterans Council wants holidays to focus more on those killed in wars
- PSE&G announces natural gas meter safety testing in West Milford
- Cooling off lakeside
- Oct 15, 2018
- Oct 11, 2018
- Oct 10, 2018
- Oct 11, 2018
- Oct 10, 2018