Police & Fire
West Milford — West Milford police responded early Thursday, June 21, to a possible hostage and/or barricade emergency involving children, according to the police department.
West Milford Police Department was notified of the situation within the township and the Special Operations Unit was activated. The victim was contacted by the...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Jun 22, 2018 10:41 am
Right next door, your neighbors are plotting veggie patches, jarring jelly, harvesting honey, and raising chickens in their own...
- Jun 21, 2018 10:39 am
- Jun 21, 2018 10:38 am
By GEOFF MULVIHILL
CHERRY HILL, N.J. — Many pension funds for public workers already...
- Jun 21, 2018 10:37 am
By MIKE CATALINI
- Jun 21, 2018 10:37 am
Holiday Bowl and West Milford Animal Shelter will be hosting their second annual Pins for Paws Fundraiser.
Last year's event...
- Jun 21, 2018 10:35 am
By Don Webb
West Milford — Father’s Day...
- Jun 21, 2018 10:22 am
By Joseph Picard
SUSSEX COUNTY — Updated 3:32 p.m.
- Jun 20, 2018 03:42 pm
CHESTER — Just three months ago, Long Lot Brewery hit the booming local craft beer...
- Jun 19, 2018 02:30 pm
Veterinarians are cautioning pet owners of dangers associated with rising temperatures during the summer months.
- Jun 19, 2018 02:29 pm
- Veterinarians warn of deadly dangers for pets this summer
- Babe Ruth and his getaway in Greenwood Lake
- Gas prices: Still dropping, still much higher than last year
- Want to call your lawmakers?
- 1 dead, 20 injured in shooting New Jersey arts festival
- West Milford leader now heads the Highlands Council
- 'Jelly Donut' is need of a new home
- T-shirts, cookbook for sale by West Milford's first aid squad
- Windermere Avenue transformed by street fair
- Police officer accused of teen sex assaults pleads guilty
- Businesses in NJ couldn't ban use of cash under new bill
- Prosecutor seeks information about three-car wreck in West Milford
- Hikers warned of possible bear encounters
- New Jersey governor signs bill allowing sports betting
- Four candidates will try to win two council seats in November
- Volunteers needed at community garden
- Proposed ballot measure to merge two similar permitting boards fails at first step
- Library to hold local authors day event
- Mayor leaves a legacy of community work in West Milford
- Drivers see prices at the pump dip in New Jersey
- Ex-college coach sentenced for sexually assaulting player
- Mayor announces she is leaving the state and office
- Class of 2018 will graduate June 26 at McCormack Field
- Some township offices relocate to better accommodate public
- Powerboat racing will be held this weekend on Greenwood Lake
- Give a pint, get a pint of ice cream
- Airshow draws record crowd this weekend in West Milford
- Community gives graduates thousands in scholarship money
- Disaster declaration approved for March storm in New Jersey
- Measure to help first responders passes committee
- Pepper needs a new home
- Local authors come together to meet readers
- Gottheimer announces SECURES Act
- Man gets prison for scamming veterans program post 9/11
- New Jersey lawmakers set to vote on 6 gun control bills
- Firefighters replace tattered flag
- Data shows a snapshot of West Milford current economy
- Study: Many women with early stage breast cancer do not need chemo
- West Milford's ShopRite changing almost daily
- TV production company seeking restaurant in need of makeover
- Learn how septic systems work
- First aid squad holding blood drive
- Gottheimer honors district Eagle Scouts, families
- Prospects for 2nd straight shutdown grow in New Jersey
- Miss America drops swimsuit portion and won't judge on looks
- Town houses proposed in West Milford Village
- Murphy signs bill mandating health insurance coverage in NJ
- West Milford schedules Independence Day fireworks
- West Milford Police Blotter
- Grill safely this summer
- Domestic violence’s overlooked damage: Concussion and brain injury
- Friends may undermine weight-loss efforts, study says
- Lichtenberg, Erik win local GOP contested primary
- 2018 Primary Election results for West Milford at a glance
- County spraying area to control mosquito
- Candidates share the top 5 issues facing West Milford
- Are supervised injection sites a good idea?
- County engineer briefs West Milford on Marshall Hill bridge construction
- Library holds online tax seminar
- Police benevolent association dedicated sign to honor Vets
- Expanded sports betting fuels fears about gambling addiction
- For some addicts, jail has become de facto treatment
- Jun 24, 2018
- Jun 24, 2018
- Jun 21, 2018
- Jun 20, 2018